We are a full-service architecture studiointerior design studio
MAGNON, as an interior design company, offers end-to-end interior designing services with execution to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free experience for their clients. Here’s how such a service might be structured:
- Initial Consultation:
- The process typically begins with an initial consultation where the client discusses their requirements, preferences, budget, and any specific ideas they have in mind.
- The interior design team from MAGNON would listen carefully to understand the client’s vision and needs.
- Conceptualization and Design:
- After the initial consultation, the interior designers at MAGNON would create a design concept based on the client’s input.
- This phase involves creating mood boards, sketches, 2D/3D renderings, and layout plans to help the client visualize the proposed design.
- Material Selection:
- Once the design concept is approved, MAGNON’s team would assist the client in selecting materials, finishes, furniture, fixtures, and other design elements.
- They would consider factors like aesthetics, durability, and budget during the material selection process.
- Budgeting and Cost Estimation:
- MAGNON would provide the client with a detailed cost estimate that includes all design and execution-related expenses.
- They would work with the client to ensure the project stays within the defined budget.
- Project Planning and Scheduling:
- A project plan and timeline would be established, outlining key milestones and deadlines.
- MAGNON would manage the project schedule to ensure that work progresses smoothly and on time.
- Execution and Construction:
- MAGNON would take responsibility for the entire construction and execution phase.
- This includes hiring and managing contractors, overseeing the construction process, and ensuring quality control.
- Procurement and Installation:
- MAGNON would procure all necessary materials, furniture, and fixtures on behalf of the client.
- They would coordinate the delivery and installation of these items, making sure they align with the design concept.
- Quality Assurance:
- Throughout the execution phase, MAGNON’s team would conduct regular quality checks to ensure that the work meets design specifications and industry standards.
- Project Management:
- MAGNON would have a dedicated project manager overseeing the entire process, acting as a point of contact for the client and ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
- Final Walkthrough and Handover:
- Once the project is completed, there would be a final walkthrough with the client to ensure their satisfaction.
- Any remaining issues or touch-ups would be addressed during this phase.
- Post-Completion Support:
- MAGNON may offer post-completion support, such as maintenance services or addressing any issues that arise after the project is finished.
- Documentation and Warranty:
- Documentation related to the project, including warranties for materials and workmanship, would be provided to the client.
By offering this comprehensive end-to-end service, MAGNON aims to provide a seamless and stress-free interior design and execution experience for their clients. This approach ensures that the client’s vision is brought to life while maintaining quality, budget, and timeline considerations.
We believe Customization is the only way to satisfy the needs and requirements for our customer’s Community.
Treating every customer as unique and providing customization in house interior design is a common practice for several reasons:
Diverse Needs and Tastes: Customers have varying preferences, tastes, and lifestyles. What works for one person or family may not work for another. Customization allows interior designers to tailor their services to meet the specific needs and desires of each client.
- Unique Spaces: Every home is different in terms of layout, size, architecture, and existing features. Customization takes into account the unique characteristics of the space and how they can be optimized to enhance functionality and aesthetics.
- Personalization: Many homeowners want their living spaces to reflect their personalities and values. Customization allows clients to personalize their interiors, making them feel more connected and comfortable in their homes.
- Budget and Priorities: Clients have varying budgets and priorities when it comes to interior design. Customization allows designers to work within the client’s budget while focusing on the elements that matter most to them.
- Lifestyle and Habits: Understanding a client’s lifestyle and habits is crucial for creating a functional interior. Customization ensures that the design accommodates the way the client lives and uses their space.
- Cultural and Regional Influences: Cultural and regional factors can influence design preferences and requirements. Customization allows designers to incorporate these influences into the design to create a meaningful and harmonious space.
- Client Input: Clients often have specific ideas, color preferences, and design inspirations in mind. Customization allows designers to incorporate these ideas and collaborate closely with the client to bring their vision to life.
- Maximizing Space: Customization allows for efficient space utilization, ensuring that every nook and corner of a home is used effectively. This is particularly important in smaller or uniquely shaped spaces.
- Flexibility: Customization provides flexibility to adapt to changes or unforeseen circumstances during the design and construction process. It allows for adjustments based on client feedback and evolving needs.
- Quality and Craftsmanship: Customization often involves the creation of bespoke furniture and fixtures. This allows for a higher level of craftsmanship and quality control, ensuring that the final result meets the client’s expectations.
- Sustainability: Clients may have sustainability goals and preferences. Customization allows designers to select eco-friendly materials and practices that align with the client’s values.
- Competitive Advantage: Interior design firms that offer customization can differentiate themselves in the market. Clients are more likely to choose a designer who can create a unique and tailored solution.
In summary, treating every customer as different and offering customization in house interior design is essential because it allows designers to create spaces that align with the client’s individuality, lifestyle, and preferences. It ensures that the final design is not only aesthetically pleasing but also functional and meaningful to the client.
Rohan B Nair — “Design philosophy is simple. Everything in our homes should be an essential mix of both pleasing and practical”.”